Some things just make life worth living! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 05, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Ems8:52 PMDo you eat the head or the feet first? Also, do you suck the caramel out and then eat the chocolaty shell? Mmmmmmm CK goodness...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRebecca Olive8:13 AMFeet first. Then I take a long, desirous look at the caramel oozing out of the gapin hole I made, then I eat it the rest togther (and the caramel tends to get stuck all over my fingers and chin).And then I buy another one...Haha. What a child!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous10:36 PMOh yeah Bec, You have another of my traits - I love caramel bears.MumReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Do you eat the head or the feet first? Also, do you suck the caramel out and then eat the chocolaty shell? Mmmmmmm CK goodness...
ReplyDeleteFeet first.
ReplyDeleteThen I take a long, desirous look at the caramel oozing out of the gapin hole I made, then I eat it the rest togther (and the caramel tends to get stuck all over my fingers and chin).
And then I buy another one...
Haha. What a child!
Oh yeah Bec, You have another of my traits - I love caramel bears.
ReplyDeleteMum