My friend Sarah xx

I have written many, many times about how almost all the swimmers I wear come from one lady - Sarah Kearney of Gypsy Jacket.

Sarah and I met through our blogs, actually, and developed a friendship via our words and my love of Sarah's swimmers. Then we had the luck to meet in the sea through a mutual friend and now we are actual, offline friends as well. And I just love her.

This little video by Ashley Beer gives you some idea of what a lovely, thoughtful, open-hearted woman Sarah is, but if you get the chance to be in touch with her - or to own one of her lovely creations - then you'll find out she's even lovelier than this film can convey.

GYPSY JACKET from Ashley Beer on Vimeo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*