Animals in the surf


Like all nations with a vibrant tourist industry, Australia produces some pretty questionable postcards. Which, may I admit here and without shame, I love. I love them. In fact, I used to have a whole sort of side-project, where I would keep my eyes open for them and send them to friends who were over the seas and living abroad.*

I bought these ones the other day to send to you all via my blog. I hope you enjoy them...

(I feel like this would have worked better if the Koala was on the nose of a longboard - hang ten, man!)



*Send me your address if you're keen!

Comments

  1. Awesome, Bec!
    We really enjoyed seeing the surfing animals, haha
    Thanks so much. Aloha, Cher and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 PM

    You might like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUlC79KBfmA
    Yup a sheep surfing in Cornwall, it carves better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! They called her Mildred!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice & funny picture. I really enjoyed seeing the surfing animals. I have some funny moment when I ride my Whitewave Longboards .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*