Smog - Rock Bottom Riser

A song.

I wanted to find a clip for The Well, but this is another one of my favourites. The words are lovely. And Paul McNeil made such beautiful images to go with it too.



What I love about Bill Callahan is that despite everything, he always finds a way to leave you with everything that you thought you had lost. I think that it's amazing that he can write such beautiful words and make such beautiful music, that manages to tear me apart and then put me back together again.

Comments

  1. Bec, I love that song!

    I remember roadtripping along by myself and listening to that song giving me tingles all over... Powerfull stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*