Bodysurf

After a long afternoon spent trawling around YouTube looking at some fantastic moments of musical performance (such as those posted below**), I very suddenly and painfully missed the water and so started looking for something other than Dolly Parton film clips...

Amongst other things, I came across Bodysurf - a beautiful collection of photos that satiated my aqueous needs for the time being (even if it did make me ache a little in the process).

**As well as the piece of musical magic below, my search provided me with my new favourite karaoke duet. Joy. (And it really is worth watching the entire clip because the attempts Kiki makes at dancing further down the line are off the hook, which is probably a consequence of her being off her head. Sic.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*