Elizabeth Pepin

Everywhere I click online at the moment, seems to bring me back to the same name, Elizabeth Pepin. She's created a series of photographs, called Waterwomen, which questions the stereotypes of women who surf.


But instead of creating my own little blurb about her, I'm just going to give you some of the links to interviews and articles relating back to her Waterwomen series that I think are interesting.

Here are her Waterwomen images online.

Here are her photos and an interview on Jettygirl.

And here is another smart profile.

She also made a film (which I am still yet to see!) called One Winter Story about Sarah Gerhardt.

And you know what..? I don't actually reckon Nat would have a problem with any of this at all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*