Someone sort that woman out!!

Friends of mine were talking to an uncle on the beach the other day and, during the course of the conversation, mentioned me and the things I tend to write about. And look, I don't know exactly what they said, but my girlfriend was shocked when the elderly gent (that I've never met) got a little riled at my ideas and affirmed in no uncertain terms that my opinions in no way dovetailed with his and suggested that,

She should talk to Nat Young. He'd sort her out!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! HA! HA! HA!!!!

I nearly broke a rib laughing when she told me.

And I'm not sure which I find funnier - the idea that I need 'sorting out' or the suggestion that Nat's the man to do it!!


My friend was really annoyed at his reaction and gave him a serve back for his trouble. As she walked away Old Mate Uncle turned to her boyfriend and berated him,

I wish you'd give me warning when she's gonna go off like that!

Wow! What a keeper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Einstein was a surfer

I hate Noosa Heads and Surfing*

Laura Crane has skin in the game: a surf story in five parts*